As a Community Leader, you can add more leaders to your community from your existing member list or remove leadership from existing leaders with the following steps:
- Go to the community where you would like to manage permissions.
- Tap on the "Details" button the community feed to go to the community profile.
- Tap on "# Members" button
- Locate the user you want to promote to a leader or delete from leadership under the "Members" section and tap on the 3 dots next to their name.
- Select "Edit Member Permissions" from the selection menu.
- Swipe right on the switch next to "Leader" and type the title you want to give to the leader. Or toggle off if you want to remove leadership permissions.