If Restore Purchase didn't find a Pray subscription or do not see you're subscribed to Pray you may have purchased your Pray subscription directly from our website.
You can visit this article by clicking here to learn where you purchased your subscription from or try the following options if you downloaded Pray on your iPhone or Google device.
Note You can also review your bank statement to find out who your Pray Subscription subscription is billed through. You will see a charge from Apple, Google or directly from Pray.com
Apple: POS DEBIT APPLE.COM/BILL
Google: POS DEBIT GOOGLE PRAY INC
Pray (Website): POS DEBIT PRAY COM PRAY COM
iTunes App Store
- Make sure you're signed in with the same Apple ID that you used to purchase your Pray subscription.
- Do the following steps to see which Apple ID you're signed in with, open the Settings app on your iPhone, tap on your name, tap on iTunes & App Stores to view your Apple ID.
- You can also check your Apple purchase history. To find out how to go to How to see your Apple purchase history.
- If you still do not see Pray under subscriptions, you may not have started a trial or subscription. Click here to learn more.
Google Play Store
- Make sure you're signed in with the same Google account that purchased your subscription.
- Go to the Android device where you started your Pray subscription to see which Google account you're signed in with. If you can't find the Google account with your Pray subscription, contact Google Play Support for help.
- If you still do not see Pray under subscriptions, you may not have started a trial or subscription.