If you do not cancel more than 24 hours before your trial period ends, you might get charged from Apple.
Uninstalling the Pray.com app will not cancel your subscription. Instead, you need to cancel using the steps below.
You have 5 options to choose from to cancel your Pray Trial or Subscription from Apple.
You should receive an email from Apple confirming your cancellation. You can continue listening until your subscription expires at the end of your billing cycle or trial period.
IPHONE, IPAD, OR IPOD TOUCH
Scroll down to tap on a button to take you to "Manage Subscriptions " but follow the steps below to cancel your active trial or subscription.
1. Open the Settings app on your iOS device
2. Tap your name.
3. Tap "Subscriptions".
4. Find and tap your Pray.com subscription.
5. Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
6. Choose "Cancel Subscription".
Tap on this button to go directly to your "Manage Subscription" page, Note* Press and hold on the button to open link if you'e viewing this page from your iOS device.
If you do not see a "Cancel Subscription" button and the text "Select an option to resubscribe" means you have already canceled your trial or subscription.
If you run into a situation where you have already canceled your account and Pray.com shows up as expired in your Apple Subscriptions, view attached screenshot for example, you will need to reach out to Apple to request a refund. We are unable to issue refunds on behalf of Apple.
- Look for the "Subscription Confirmation" email inbox that you received from Apple.
- Tap on "review your subscription" towards the bottom of the email.
- Follow steps 5 & 6 from Option 1 to complete the process.
- Tap iTunes & App Store.
2. Tap your Apple profile image on the top right of the screen.
3. Tap on "Subscriptions"
4. Follow steps 4 ,5, & 6 from Option 1.
- Go to your account settings on your Pray app
- Tap on "Manage Subscription"
3. Follow steps 4, 5, & 6 from Option 1.
COMPUTER OR OTHER DEVICE
To find out how to cancel, go to Apple's cancellation steps and then choose Mac or Other device.