If you do not cancel more than 24 hours before your trial period ends, you might get charged from Apple.
Uninstalling the Pray.com app will not cancel your subscription. Instead, you need to cancel using the steps below.
This article will help you cancel your trial or subscription, if you would like to request a refund from Google, please click here.
ANDROID PHONE OR TABLET
1. Open the Google Play store app on the device where you subscribed to Pray or tap on the button below to open up the Google Player Store.
2. In the upper-left corner in the Google Play Store, tap the Menu button (three horizontal lines) and then tap Subscriptions (from the menu).
3. Tap Pray.com from your list of subscriptions, and then Cancel Subscription.
- Go to Google Play Subscriptions. Make sure you're signed in to the correct Google account (you may need to switch Google accounts - you can do this in the upper-right corner).
- Choose Pray.com from your list of subscriptions.
- Choose Manage and then Cancel Subscription.
You should receive an email from Google Play confirming your cancellation. You can continue streaming until your subscription expires at the end of your billing cycle.